The FSA Mega EXO Stages Power meter upgrades an array of FSA's MegaEXO 24mm crank options with power. The Stages Power meter is mounted to FSA's hollow forged Energy alloy non-drive crank arm.
Note: The MegaEXO model will only fit MegaEXO crank systems 2014 and newer, and will not fit the MegaEXO Omega model. The Stages Power FSA model will not fit any FSA cranks with a pinch-bolt style interface, nor will the BB30 version fit any BB386EVO models.
The Stages Power meter is the singular product that will bring power measurement and training to the masses. Stages Power has an impressive range of adaptation over the industry's aluminum crank models. This range puts power meters within the reach of every performance minded rider, from road, to triathlon, to mountain bike (including downhill), to BMX and track.
• Accuracy: ± 2%
• Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
• Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
• Tool free battery replacement
• Active temperature compensation
• Accelerometer based cadence measurement
• Wireless firmware upgrades
• Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
• Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
• Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
• Crank Compatibility: FSA BB30 cranks; 2014 model MegaExo cranks and newer
• Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
• Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others