The Stages Power 105 5800 is the power meter for all riders who are using a Shimano 105 crankset. The Stages Power is pre-assembled on a 105 5800 left crankarm. It replaces the existing left crankarm which makes installation pretty simple. Due to the left crankarm interface there is no interference with the drivetrain components.
Also available in Black.
The Stages Power meter is the singular product that will bring power measurement and training to the masses. Stages Power has an impressive range of adaptation over the industry's aluminum crank models. This range puts power meters within the reach of every performance minded rider, from road, to triathlon, to mountain bike (including downhill), to BMX and track.
• Accuracy: ± 2%
• Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
• Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
• Tool free battery replacement
• Active temperature compensation
• Accelerometer based cadence measurement
• Wireless firmware upgrades
• Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
• Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
• Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
• Crank Compatibility: all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
• Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
• Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others