The Stages Power Dura-Ace Track is the power meter option for track riders who are looking to add power to their existing crank. The Stages Power is pre-assembled on Dura-Ace Track left crankarm. It replaces the existing left crankarm which makes installation pretty simple. Riders only need to select length, as the Stages Power meter fits all Dura-Ace FC-7710 cranks.
The Stages Power meter is the singular product that will bring power measurement and training to the masses. Stages Power has an impressive range of adaptation over the industry's aluminum crank models. This range puts power meters within the reach of every performance minded rider, from road, to triathlon, to mountain bike (including downhill), to BMX and track.
• Accuracy: ± 2%
• Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
• Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
• Tool free battery replacement
• Active temperature compensation
• Accelerometer based cadence measurement
• Wireless firmware upgrades
• Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
• Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
• Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
• Crank Compatibility: Shimano Octalink cranks
• Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
• Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others