Stages Power meter for riders looking to add power to their existing FSA or SRAM crank when used with the applicable Stages BB30 Spindle. The Stages Power is pre-assembled on the Stages Power carbon left crankarm.
The Stages Power meter is the singular product that will bring power measurement and training to the masses. Stages Power has an impressive range of adaptation over the industry's aluminum crank models. This range puts power meters within the reach of every performance minded rider, from road, to triathlon, to mountain bike (including downhill), to BMX and track.
• Accuracy: ± 2%
• Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
• Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
• Tool free battery replacement
• Active temperature compensation
• Accelerometer based cadence measurement
• Wireless firmware upgrades
• Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
• Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
• Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
• Crank Compatibility: FSA BB30, SRAM BB30
• Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
• Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others