Save between 32% and 42% with the Cycle to Work Scheme
Flexible, Affordable & Tax-Free
By purchasing a bike through the government's Cycle to Work Scheme you can save between 32% and 42% off the cost through your employer. Sunset Cycles is an authorised partner of the following Cycle to Work Scheme providers:
- On your bike (Bicyclebenefits)
- Halfords Cycle2work
- Bikes for the NHS (SME HCI)
- Salary Extras
How does it work?
- Step 1: Your employer must first sign up with a Cycle to Work Scheme provider and create an account. For more information about how to create an account, please follow the links above to the various providers' websites.
- Step 2: You the employee must then get a quote for the bike you require, plus any extra safety equipment that you may want. Sunset Cycles is an authorised partner of several Cycle to Work Scheme providers, and can offer you a personalised quotation on any of the bikes we feature on this website. Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this page for details of how to request a quotation.
- Step 3: You are then issued with a voucher to redeem against your chosen bike.
Employers requiring an information pack
If you are an employer interested in the government's Cycle to Work Scheme, please select a provider from the list at the top of this page, and follow the link for further information on how to obtain a full information pack.
Employees requiring a quotation for a new bike
If you are an employee requiring a quotation for a new bike through the government's Cycle to Work Scheme, please follow the instructions below...
- Browse our website and find a bike that you like. Add the bike to your basket by clicking on the 'Add To Basket' button.
- Continue to browse our website and add any extra equipment you may require (i.e. helmets, jackets, gloves). Add the extra equipment to your basket using the 'Add To Basket' button.
- When you are happy with the contents of your basket, simply click on the 'Cycle to Work Quotation' button, which is located on the basket summary page. You will then be taken to the quotation form.
- Complete the quotation form by entering both your employer's and your own contact details. The contents of your basket will be automatically added to your quotation. Then click the submit button and we will email you a quotation so that you can apply via one of the cycle to work scheme providers.
- It can take up to 4 weeks for your application to be processed and for your certificate to be sent to you. As soon as it arrives you can collect your bike.
Please note: Bikes are not reserved with a Cycle to Work Scheme quotation and are subject to availability when the voucher is issued. If you would like to reserve a bike this can be done with a deposit by calling us on 02902 390883.