Ordering is easy. Simply browse through the range of products available on this website and when you find something you like you can add it to your basket by clicking on the Add To Basket button. If you are interested in our 0% finance plans you can also click the 0% Finance Calculator button to work out the payments on each item.
Continue shopping until you have everything you require, then hit the My Basket link to see a summary of your basket contents. When you are happy with your basket contents click on the Secure Checkout link to begin the checkout process. Alternatively, if you wish to spread the cost of your purchases with a 0% finance plan, you should click on the 0% Finance Application link. You can pay for your goods or submit a deposit for your 0% finance application with any of the following payment cards:
We will do our best to despatch your order within 24 hours (0% finance applications will take a little longer). From time to time some items may be out of stock and will take a little longer to despatch. If this is the case then you will be advised of how long goods are going to take.
Bikes: UK inc Northern Ireland: FREE
*Unfortunately we cannot accept International orders at the current time.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, for any reason, please return the goods to us (unused and in their original packing) within 10 days of receipt for exchange or a full refund. You can view our returns policy here: Returns Policy
* Please Note: All Postage and Packaging costs are the customer's responsibility when returning items to Sunsetmtb.co.uk (unless due to manufacturing defects). We cannot be held responsible for goods lost or stolen in transit. Your statutory rights are not affected.
0% Finance Orders
When placing an order with 0% finance, the deposit will be taken at the time the 0% finance application has been accepted.
A £30 cancellation charge will apply to cancelled 0% finance applications that have been processed and approved by the finance company.
Have you found a product cheaper elsewhere in the UK? If so, please tell us about the competitor's offer and we'll do our best to match it.
With over 15 years of experience mail ordering bikes, we have definitely learned a thing or two about how to send out your new pride and joy. We've learned that it's far easier for us and you the customer to get it right from the start, and get it delivered with no damage and very little assembly.
Here are a couple of examples of how some mail order companies send out bikes and what to be aware of:
STRAIGHT FROM THE FACTORY
Believe it or not many mail-order company's just send out the bikes as they come into them. Stick on the label and out it goes! This saves them time and money. These bikes are far from assembled to a satisfactory, safe standard and not indented to go straight out to the public without being first assembled by a qualified cycle mechanic. On average our mechanics spend at least 1-2 hours preparing each bike before dispatch and they are doing it every day, so to expect the customer with limited experience and tools to set these up is just unacceptable and a recipe for disaster!
FULLY ASSEMBLED BIKES IN HUGE BOXES
This sounds like a great idea. Bikes fully assembled and ready to ride! What can go wrong? We tried this system but the problem is the boxes are so big, heavy and cumbersome that most couriers struggle to lift and carry them, so revert to dragging and dropping them. We have seen them literally being pushed off the side of the lorry as they are too big to carry. In just a short period of time we had so many complaints about damaged bikes, bikes hanging out of boxes, parts missing through the holes in the boxes created through dragging them and it seemed like every bike managed to pick up scratches and dents which gave us some very unhappy customers. It quickly became apparent that the bikes were a lot more vulnerable in these large boxes and were treated differently by couriers because of their size so we referred back to our tried and tested method below.
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT
All our bikes are assembled and packed using a technique we have mastered over the years that guarantees no damage and just a small bit of easy assembly.
- Firstly, all our bikes are fully assembled and checked for any damage or problems by a qualified bike mechanic.
- Bikes are fully set up and ready to ride including gears, brakes etc. (shocks can be set to riders weight and any other requirements if requested)
- Front wheel is removed (this is just a quick release lever system)
- Saddle/post removed (this is just a quick release lever system)
- Pedals removed
- Bars/stem removed but complete with cables etc ready to just be slid back on and tightened back up using an Allen key.
- The bikes are then able to be re-packed fully with extra packaging in all the right places.
- Re-assembly is a straightforward process with instructions supplied, along with our helpline telephone number with a qualified bike mechanic on the other end of the line if you need any help.
- Get out and ride!!